Wednesday 28 March 2012

3D Animation : Dialogue




Dialogue animation done for an animation class. I had more control over this one among the rest of all the animations I've done so far, thanks to the new found workflow, after spending days and weeks searching for most used/basic workflows by various animators (seriously Infinite thanks to them for sharing it for free) and also straight forward ones i could tryout, as long as it keeps me on track during animating.
I remembered planning to try focusing more on the timing and the east in/outs for this animation while keeping in mind to not go too far on the overlaps. It got really challenging the moment it reaches the Lip Syncing part where they hve specific rules when choosing specific poses for the mouth for certain pronunciation , however..everything turnout almost the way I've wanted. ;)
This assignment also helped me realize my weakness in ending an animation. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment